Scorpio Love Tarot – Someone is Unhappy
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for January 2022 summary:
Oracle: Regeneration | Energies: struggling; leaving
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
I always relate this card to the Death card in tarot, and that is Scorpio. Everything seems to be overwhelming right now, if not exhausting. And so this is a sign for you to surrender to that death and welcome a new way of being. Know that death means shedding off unneeded energies. That means a new way of being is on the horizon, only if you allow ‘death’ to happen.
You are about to receive new opportunities and second chances. This will not happen if you never detach from exhausting (if not toxic) ways of being.
Endings are only illusions, Oracle asserts, because there is life after death, and love after loss. The best sign to receive if you want to get a sign whether it’s time to go is when the situation already feels so daunting and heavy. If you are not happy right now, then don’t expect to be happy if you don’t take action to change habits and mindset.
If you stay in the same situation where you are exhausted, then why are you expecting to be free from it? You cannot grow from the same situation where you feel so trapped. It’s time to let it go.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…