Scorpio Love Tarot – They Are Waiting for You
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Stay present and enjoy the process | Energies: bitter; waiting
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
There seems to be a lot on your plate right now and it’s getting its toll on you. But what’s worse is that you allow it to get the best of you. You think about it relentlessly, only to find yourself just thinking about it and not doing anything at all.
Release any fear or doubt that’s been holding you back. You have the strength to take the next step. If you don’t want to ask for help, then help others. This is one foolproof way to get away with resentful energies.
Reunion is definitely on the horizon, and the Swan is a clear sign that this is a soulful connection.
However, it may not happen if you still carry some excess baggage with you. If you want to see a reunion happen, it’s time to release even just one thought that weighs you down. Open yourself up to the possibility of not only a new but a beautiful beginning.
Remember that the same energy you used to manifest this is the same energy that can bring you back together.
Reflect on what you have been through and what you have learned. Moreover, give yourself credit for all the effort and time you have put into this journey. Then, allow yourself to forgive and accept things as they are. Release it and give yourself a clean slate so that the reunion will manifest faster. Your job is to align with the energy of love.
You may be feeling drained from the amount of effort it takes to keep everything in balance. Despite that, you still need to take care of yourself and your loved ones. Oracle advises you to take it one step at a time—do not rush.
What’s meant to happen will happen regardless of your pace.
Spirit invites you to take a break and do something that speaks to you. You may be able to find solace in nature, in creative activities, or in conversations with friends. You will find that these moments of respite will help refresh your soul and clear your mind. Consequently, you will help yourself to deal with the challenges one at a time. Make space for magic!
The Swan chooses his companion with discernment. You may not have chosen this gift of soulful connection, but know that they have chosen you. This person has something to offer to you at a quantum level, Oracle asserts. Bless this one, for they are here to help you recognize your strength, power, and beauty. Align yourself with this energy by letting go of what no longer serves you.
You deserve to be seen, dear Scorpio. Please allow it to happen.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…