Scorpio Love Tarot – They Wouldn’t Change
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: How are you being called to step up and lead? | Energies: in love | apathetic
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You are very much in love, dear Scorpio. There is something that your person does that you feel uncomfortable about, but you will still choose this person at the end of the day. No one is willing to change, and perhaps you resonate with the fact that you are staying for the wrong reasons. However, both of you could be willing to negotiate or meet halfway, because both of you truly love each other.
The person you’re dealing with doesn’t want to focus on this issue you have with them, and perhaps it annoys you. They are not making changes anytime soon, so if this is a dealbreaker for you, then it’s time to call it quits. You have The Tower, dear Scorpio, and that means, anything built on a faulty foundation is meant to fall apart. Be patient or let it go.
And so Oracle asks, how can you step up and lead?
You don’t have to have it all together to lead. A leader has the courage to go first. Don’t fret too much about trying to work things out, Oracle says. You don’t need anybody’s permission, just the courage to stand your ground, but at the same time has the ability to open the negotiation table.
Being a leader doesn’t mean you will do things your way, nor put the matters to your hands. Most of the time it’s all about empathy and active listening. How can you convince your person to see things your way if you don’t even listen to the needs they may have told you a long time ago? How can you also be receptive to other people at a time you also need to be listened to?
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…