Scorpio Love Tarot – You Are Ready for This
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for September 2021 summary:
Oracle: I love myself, and I see myself in everyone | Energies: regret; hesitation
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
You have made a better life for yourself and for others, so give yourself a pat on the back, dear Scorpio. You made it this far! Moreover, take pride in how you have grown and influenced people just by being you. Reflect on what you have mastered, Oracle asserts.
The people we meet especially the ones we share a deep connection with are meant to teach us valuable life lessons such as patience and courage. And you have also been this wonderful teacher to your partner. Now is the time for you to remember how brave you have been throughout your journey. Spirit invites you to celebrate!
Take rightful ownership of how you triumphed over your battles, and how you share your light to the world. You may not notice it, so here is this card to remind you how the people you care about really appreciate your presence in their lives. Spirit also invites you to acknowledge other souls that you are grateful to be with you in this lifetime.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…