Scorpio Love Tarot – You Don’t Have to Do Anything
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: LION – justice | Energies: new beginnings; laziness
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
The time has come. You are exactly where you need to be, dear Scorpio. So, enjoy it.
There could have been a time in the past that you feel so lost and everything feels uncertain. And now, the time has come when the answers you seek are in front of you. Savor the moment—there is nothing you need to do right now but be grateful.
And so they say, trust the magic of new beginnings. You could be tempted to seek something else, but right now the best course of action is to reflect on how this (hurtful) journey has made you become a better version of yourself.
You are deeply connected with your inner sense of power, dear Scorpio. Moreover, you may feel like you have to do something new, but as the Queen of Pentacles shows up in your reading—focus on your home life. You are abundant and graceful. And so you are so blessed.
Your person may appear so lazy, but their personal issue is not for you to deal with. In what ways can you show gratitude to yourself? Moreover, in what ways can you nurture yourself even more?
Spirit also invites you to strive for peace and order gracefully. Just like the commanding presence of a Lion, he makes himself known, but at the same time, he doesn’t allow strong opinions to just overrule. A lion’s pride is ruled by balance, Oracle asserts. Would you allow yourself to surrender to unnecessary noise around you, or would you stand tall amidst hurdles? Tune in to your inner, mighty self right now, dear Scorpio.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…