Scorpio Love Tarot – You Saw That Coming
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: If you knew you would be supported, what would you do? | Your energy: grief
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio love tarot
Oracle | Scorpio love tarot
The universe is conspiring to bring to you what you truly deserve, dear Scorpio. There seems to be mental anguish in your spread, but this is just the beginning. So do not waiver nor doubt the process. So keep on facing your true North, Oracle says.
A new person is coming toward you and you will grow your connection with them. This friendship will organically grow into something you have never imagined.
The person you’re dealing with may have moved on quite easily, and it kinda gives off an insult-to-injury type of hurt on your end.
Just take it day by day and allow yourself to heal from it.
Things are not going to work out the way you are planning, but if you have a little faith and keep showing up, they will work out even better, Oracle says. Do not micromanage the universe. Trust, and be open to possibilities.
Spirit wants you to know that it has your back. This reading is a clear message being sent to you that you are supported. What would you do next?
Your inner strength blossoms into future achievements—accept it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…