Scorpio love today – Achilles’ Heel
– Summary –
Oracle: A Leg Up
Your current energy: sensitive
Your person’s energy: confusion
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Scorpio love today reading may be for another Scorpio-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be just someone around you (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Scorpio love today reading
You are embodying the strong, independent queen, as if the highest vibration of your Scorpio energy. Your energy is receptive and sensitive to others’ troubles. Beware, however, on how you manage these energies, maybe not today, but in the days ahead as you use these energies to deal with your person.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be lost or confused, and you are their confidant. Your wisdom and authenticity seem to be drawing this person in towards you. This person could be younger than you (perhaps your daughter–take what resonates) and they have inner issues that seem to be illuminated and solved the more they come towards you.
You are in the deepest sense of that nurturing and psychic Scorpio, which makes you more attractive. This is the same reason this person feels guided when they’re with you. However, The Moon card also signifies illusions and shadow work, so be wary of those energies.
Scorpio love today guidance
Spirit invites you to balance your giving energy with receiving. This card signifies interdependence and delegating authority. It’s okay to feel tired or lonely being on top of things, and of course you may say that you “don’t need help,” but there are things that may be much more fun if shared. And that includes tasks.
Allow people to support you too, Oracle says. It’s a time to be vulnerable, to speak up about your needs and request those needs to be fulfilled. You may not be admitting this at the current moment, so this advice may be a point for your reflection.
It’s okay to be vulnerable
You could be the advisor in this partnership, but the universe invites you to take a look at being on the other side of the fence. Are there areas in your life that you need help with? Are you always insisting to do everything by yourself?
Perhaps the presence of this person may appease your “doing” energy, but in a greater scheme of things, Spirit wants you to be aware of your Achilles’ heel. Your person’s vulnerability could just be a mirror for you to acknolwedge yours.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.