Scorpio love today – Find Your Own Icebreaker
– Summary –
Oracle message: Happy happy
Your current energy: weary
Your person’s energy: unhealthy habits
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Scorpio love today reading may be for another Scorpio-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message’s the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be just someone around you (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Scorpio love today reading
You may need to evaluate hard decisions, dear Scorpio. Something is troubling you in terms of expansion, or perhaps a lack of cooperation from your partner is saddening you right now. There seems to be a lackadaisical behavior from the person you’re dealing with, and you are thinking about how you can overcome it. You know it’s improper to fix another, but you are compelled to do so.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be trapped in their own troubles. The Devil card signifies co-dependence, if not addictive behavior, and it feels like this is something that troubles you. It feels like a younger (if not immature) energy to me, simply because they are allowing this behavior to bring them down.
It is a recurring issue, but they seem to be unaware of how it hurts their loved ones. They need to let go of unhealthy attachments, but it is something not for you to deal with.
Scorpio love today guidance
While you could be affected by how your person acts, this card is an indication of hope that all is and will be well. This is also an invitation to find joy at the present moment–even just for the sake of joy. Contentment is the greater meaning of this card. The grass is greenest where you stand, Oracle says.
Lighten up. Other’s burdens are not yours to carry. What you can do, however, is to take pride in your accomplishments. It’s a time to be ridiculous and silly even for a brief moment. Channel your inner child for this moment, because you will be surprised with what you can unearth about you if do. Besides, it takes all the weary away.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out the daily tarot
for personal readings: email@example.com
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.