– Summary –
Oracle message: Take time to breathe out
Your current energy: soul searching
Your person’s energy: rejuvenated
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Scorpio love today reading may be for another Scorpio-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be just someone around you (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Scorpio love today reading
Something’s not emotionally fulfilling to you, and it feels like you want to escape from it. I feel like there are hidden emotions, or words left unsaid, so you are coming out of your shell and liberating yourself.
This is my “should I stay or should I go?” card, so perhaps this could be your current dilemma. Maybe you are ready to take a deep dive towards your inner self, and rediscover yourself (a.k.a. soul-searching). Whether the fears are about the loss or the unknown, you are taking action and you are willing to acknowledge these feelings.
The person you’re dealing with has a serene, gentle, and hopeful vibe. This could also be the person you’re coming towards to, once your soul-searching journey has been completed. Their energies show calm and rejuvenation, as if they have undergone a rebirth.
Scorpio love today guidance
The situation you are on seems to be at its peak right now, so Spirit invites you to take a step back and tell your self that everything’s okay.
Energies have exploded and you may be feeling that you have a huge contribution towards something that has failed. It’s okay to not be okay, and as you contemplate about your hurdle, allow yourself to breathe as you accept what has been lost.
Oracle wants to remind you to avoid falling into a slump, because you are exactly where you need to be.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.