Scorpio love today – Yes, but not yet
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Your commitment is being tested
Your current energy: fast movement
Your person’s energy: staying for the wrong reasons
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Scorpio-born individual, and next Wednesday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be just someone around you (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Scorpio tarot reading
You are moving fast towards someone, dear Scorpio. This is a major shift in your energy, and you have the willpower and the drive. It feels like you have recently conquered an extremely challenging aspect in your romantic situation. As a result, you are now ready to move forward with pure intent.
The person you’re dealing with appears stuck in his/her situation. There are unresolved issues in his/her midst, and at the moment he/she chooses to stay. Likewise, emotional baggage is swept under the rug, as your person sits on the problems without the intention to solve it.
Hurdles are tests of character, and you are in the position to overcome these. Your current energy of the Chariot seems to affirm this.
The First Quarter Moon signifies that you’re halfway to your goal, and Spirit wants to answer with “yes, but not yet”. This card signifies a small crisis, but it is now offering a chance for you to assess how much you want this.
The person you’re dealing with may have been experiencing exhaustion with regards their commitment with you, but your energy is otherwise. Move quick and tread it with passion, but don’t forget to listen to your person’s needs.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org