Scorpio Tarot – An Offer Will Come to You
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: Listen | Energies: hesitation and self-doubt
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio tarot
Oracle | Scorpio tarot
Feeling stuck as if you don’t have a choice, dear Scorpio? The universe is telling you right now that yes you do have a choice! And it’s time for you to wield that wand right now!
A career offer has been presented to you (or is coming towards you) but you are so satisfied with your life right now you don’t want to accept it.
Contentment is admirable of you, but Spirit is challenging you right now to see this as an opportunity for growth. Please take it.
Perhaps you had what-if moments but it’s easy for you to shrug it off and just live life within your comfort zone. You are not entertaining new ways of being right now, simply because you feel satisfied with how things are going right now.
But the universe wants to bless you with something bigger.
What is coming towards you will be a chance for you to finally explore those what-if moments, and maybe turn your life around. It may not present itself as a shiny object though. So you have a great chance of rejecting the offer.
The Queen of Pentacles showed up twice in your reading. And so the universe asks you: In what ways can you find your own rhythm as it relates to the world?
An aspect of yourself longs for you to witness it.
Now is the time for you to trust yourself and finally take a chance on something new.
Trust yourself and take that career offer. It may not be what you expected, but it will lead you to new opportunities and growth.
Once this offer comes, seize it! And you will thank yourself after.
Listen is a clear reminder to be present and just feel. What does your environment call you to do? Be aware of your surroundings just like the young woman in the card. How can you connect to something bigger and deeper outside yourself?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…