Scorpio Tarot – Finally Putting Your Foot Down!
– Quick View –
Your free Scorpio love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: Your guidance is divinely guided | Energy: confused but very ready
Reminders and surprises in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Scorpio tarot
Oracle | Scorpio tarot
You seem to be holding back and not trusting yourself about making a decision. I totally understand you because the decision that you’re about to make seems to be a life-altering one.
But the universe wants you to know that you are well-equipped to leave it all behind.
And you know this too.
Perhaps you are being mindful of how others would feel about this decision of yours. You care about how they would feel and so you are taking a step back to think it through.
Just a caution dear Scorpio: don’t buy yourself more time, because your cards are clear signs that the universe will catch you once you take that leap of faith.
It’s time to do it now.
While we have free will, there are aspects of our life that are predestined, Oracle says. This means soul contracts in the form of relationships are predetermined. So whether it’s a relationship we choose or a career path we take, know that it is divinely guided and will not bypass you. That also means that if it’s meant that a relationship has to end, then it has to—no matter how good you are at preventing it.
Your Akashic Records
Akasha exists in the fifth dimension and is the library of souls. Moreover, the Akashic Records are believed to hold information about every soul and its journey.
Take note of your dreams and tap into your Akashic records. You could also access it by doing the following:
- Set your intention: Begin by setting your intention to access your Akashic Records. State your intention out loud or in your mind, and ask for guidance and protection from your higher self, angels, or spirit guides.
- Find a quiet space: Create a quiet and peaceful space where you won’t be interrupted. Light a candle or incense to help set the mood.
- Meditate: Calm your mind and connect with your higher self. Focus on your intention and allow yourself to be open to any messages or insights that come through.
- Invoke your guides: Ask your spirit guides, angels, or higher self to guide you in accessing your Akashic Records. Visualize a door or portal that leads to your records, and imagine yourself walking through it.
- Ask your questions: Once you feel connected to your Akashic Records, ask your questions with an open heart and mind. Listen for any insights or guidance that comes through, and trust in the messages you receive.
- Take notes: After you finish accessing your Akashic Records, take some time to write down any insights or messages you received. This can help you remember and integrate the information into your life.
Set Your Boundaries
Remember that your specific action steps moving forward can only be determined by yourself alone. If you’re dealing with people who constantly meddle in your decisions, don’t forget to set your boundaries but at the same time practice active listening.
Certainly, you have the power to make your own decisions. Tap into the wisdom of the Akasha to arrive at an informed decision toward your higher self. Good luck, dear Scorpio!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…