Taurus Love Tarot – Can’t Forgive Them For It?
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: LADYBUG – miracle | Energies: remorseful; feeling ashamed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
You are truly connected in your heart space, dear Taurus. I always get readings wherein they are connected in the headspace—they over-analyze and rationalize all things happening around their love life. But yours is different.
You care about your person and you truly care about how you would treat them right.
Something has been done (yet again) that does not sit well with you. Perhaps you reacted negatively, and now you somehow can’t forgive yourself for reacting that way.
Your person feels your guilt too, but at the same time guilty also for what they have done. Perhaps they don’t feel like apologizing because it will just add insult to injury. Regardless of how you talk (or not talk) about it, both of you feel each other and it’s such a beautiful thing.
The silence says everything. Just allow it.
Allow time to heal both of you. I strongly feel that this is not something big for you to call quits, but it’s big enough for you to recognize how much you care for each other.
Allow that space for you to miss each other’s company, and organically make changes as needed.
Keep an open mind about the miracles happening in your life, dear Taurus. Prepare for the possibility that they will be just as unexpected as they are mighty, Oracle asserts. The Ladybug is a reminder for you to just keep your heart open and be receptive to the kind of support the universe might throw upon your path. Be playful and stop ruminating about what happened in the past. Be present, because the divine intervention is at work.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…