Taurus Love Tarot – Can’t Forgive Them For It?
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: LADYBUG – miracle | Energies: remorseful; feeling ashamed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
You are truly connected in your heart space, dear Taurus. I always get readings wherein they are connected in the headspace—they over-analyze and rationalize all things happening around their love life. But yours is different.
You care about your person and you truly care about how you would treat them right.
Something has been done (yet again) that does not sit well with you. Perhaps you reacted negatively, and now you somehow can’t forgive yourself for reacting that way.
Your person feels your guilt too, but at the same time guilty also for what they have done. Perhaps they don’t feel like apologizing because it will just add insult to injury. Regardless of how you talk (or not talk) about it, both of you feel each other and it’s such a beautiful thing.
The silence says everything. Just allow it.
Allow time to heal both of you. I strongly feel that this is not something big for you to call quits, but it’s big enough for you to recognize how much you care for each other.
Allow that space for you to miss each other’s company, and organically make changes as needed.
Keep an open mind about the miracles happening in your life, dear Taurus. Prepare for the possibility that they will be just as unexpected as they are mighty, Oracle asserts. The Ladybug is a reminder for you to just keep your heart open and be receptive to the kind of support the universe might throw upon your path. Be playful and stop ruminating about what happened in the past. Be present, because the divine intervention is at work.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
Ten of Wands
You have worked very had, and you have amassed many accomplishments. Unfortunately, this carries with it more responsibility. A grand and beautiful garden requires more care and attention than a single potted plant.
Those things you amassed now feel burdensome to maintain. You might feel ready to move on, but you have invested so much in where you are.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…