Taurus Love Tarot – Ooops They Did It Again (for the nth time)
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Take a leap of faith | Energies: in so much pain; hopeful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Your person seems to be trying so hard to be positive about a situation that they have done yet again. They have hurt you once again and while it’s something that you are willing to forgive, it’s just so hard to do it at the current moment.
There is much pain and mental torture this mistake is causing you. You never thought they will mess up in extravagantly, and you have no words but it’s just too much. I am at a loss for words too, to be honest. I just want to leave it at sending a virtual hug to you right now!
I’ve decided to pull out three Untamed Elemental oracle cards for you. The Flying Fish is a clear reminder for you to finally take that leap of faith. It doesn’t mean you’ll detach in an instant, but gradually allow yourself to make successive leaps. And it could begin by giving yourself the permission to embrace fear and pain. Become an auteur of improbable victory, Oracle asserts.
The Owl comes up in your reading to remind you that not all is lost in darkness. Dissect and intersect your desires, so that you can come up with a game plan on how you can actually take that leap of faith. What is it that you truly desire beyond the confines of your relationship? What brings you joy? Envision this, and don’t expect any person to be on board with you immediately.
The Divine Masculine card, on the other hand, reminds you to remove all distractions that keep you away from your vision. In what ways can you leverage your analytical self to help you get out of this mentally (or emotionally) draining situation?
Be present, so you can tune into your heart’s desires. The more you’re in tune with yourself, the more it will be easier for you to take that leap.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Pentacles
This signifies difficult times ahead. You may have suffered a major financial setback. You may find it difficult to face yourself, and for reasons you do not fully grasp, it is difficult to seek help.
Money is tight, but you may find your difficult times are coming to a close. You have regained some agency over your circumstances.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…