Taurus Love Tarot – Slow and Steady Wins the Race?
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: The Ever-unfolding Rose | Energies: courageous and hardworking | insecure but steady
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Let them enjoy their small wins, dear Taurus. You could be motivating your person to do better, but again, they are not like you. You may be way advanced compared to your person, but it doesn’t mean that they could never keep up.
Right now, they are satisfied with how things are going, so perhaps this could be a breather for them before they take on a new tedious task.
They are healing and hoping for a brighter future, just like you. So, perhaps taking a step back may help them realize this. You are different in a lot of ways, but you are fit for each other. Allow them to be who they want to be. Honor their choices because they don’t care about anything else, and they will choose you no matter what.
The challenge of life is to keep your heart open when you most want to close it, Oracle says. Do not resist, but consciously allow things to happen, even if you don’t like it at all. Certainly, Spirit reminds you now to continually unfold–keep your heart open no matter how much it hurts. The world needs you open, dear Taurus.
You could be ruminating about your partner’s past, or how they do things, but be gentle with yourself. Treat your tender heart with care. And this doesn’t mean getting rid of anything that hurts you. Instead, know that you are loved and held, and see your challenges as opportunities for you to grow.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…