– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: The Ever-unfolding Rose | Energies: courageous and hardworking | insecure but steady
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Let them enjoy their small wins, dear Taurus. You could be motivating your person to do better, but again, they are not like you. You may be way advanced compared to your person, but it doesn’t mean that they could never keep up.
Right now, they are satisfied with how things are going, so perhaps this could be a breather for them before they take on a new tedious task.
They are healing and hoping for a brighter future, just like you. So, perhaps taking a step back may help them realize this. You are different in a lot of ways, but you are fit for each other. Allow them to be who they want to be. Honor their choices because they don’t care about anything else, and they will choose you no matter what.
The challenge of life is to keep your heart open when you most want to close it, Oracle says. Do not resist, but consciously allow things to happen, even if you don’t like it at all. Certainly, Spirit reminds you now to continually unfold–keep your heart open no matter how much it hurts. The world needs you open, dear Taurus.
You could be ruminating about your partner’s past, or how they do things, but be gentle with yourself. Treat your tender heart with care. And this doesn’t mean getting rid of anything that hurts you. Instead, know that you are loved and held, and see your challenges as opportunities for you to grow.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…