Taurus Love Tarot – Stubborn is Your Name
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: Balance ferocity with grace | Your energy: not giving a budge
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
You could be in a same-sex relationship and there seems to be some form of power struggle. That means, drama surrounds the connection inasmuch as stubbornness and inability to work out an equal give-and-take is happening. Not one of you is willing to compromise and it may not be healthy not just for one side, but for both of you.
Let go of the need to be on top of things. Remember the energy of a true queen: receptive, nurturing, and empathetic. How can you use your influence and experience to be all these? Never allow your impulses to seduce you, dear Taurus. There is no such thing as reigning egos in a healthy and thriving relationship.
The Empress is also symbolic of gentleness and pure emotion. How can you stand your ground and express your passion, without walking over your partner?
Perhaps Spirit invites you to connect with your body right now. If not exploring a more intimate union, perhaps you can go to a yoga or fitness retreat with your partner. You could be weighed down with a lot of commitments and the exhaustion that results from this is taking out the best in you.
The suit of Wands dominates your reading, and here we are having the Lion as a message from the universe. The Lion demands authority but his pride is ruled by balance, Oracle says.
Balance ferocity with grace. How can you be an advocate of equity?
Just for today, tune in to your authentic truth and envision a deep intellectual cleansing of all strong opinions living in your awareness.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…