Taurus Love Tarot – ‘The Sweetest Taboo’
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Creating heaven on Earth | Energies: nosy; standing ground
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
In what ways do you see yourself contributing to the divine plan that’s for the highest good of all? Perhaps that’s what the universe is trying to remind you right now, dear Taurus. You could be spending time on small details and/or sweating the small stuff, so this is an affirmation that you are fit to make changes–to the world and to yourself, and not on others.
The universe invites you to shift your focus on things that matter, for the highest good of all.
Perhaps you are part of the transition team who at soul level are devoted to creating this kind of harmony on the planet now, Oracle says. You may have that niggle within you telling you to start some venture, pursue higher learning, or even take on an ambitious task. Grab on it now, rather than focusing on some fear (or insecurity) around your romantic life.
Your fear around your romantic life seems to be much stronger than your will to resolve it. And this could have been happening for a long time now. This card is now telling you that heaven exists, and stop trying to find it in the wrong places. You could be stretching yourself way too thin in relationships, but actually, your beautiful energy is much better if redirected to your creative passion or a social cause.
And so Oracle reminds us: The only way to heal others is to first heal ourselves.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…