– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Creating heaven on Earth | Energies: nosy; standing ground
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
In what ways do you see yourself contributing to the divine plan that’s for the highest good of all? Perhaps that’s what the universe is trying to remind you right now, dear Taurus. You could be spending time on small details and/or sweating the small stuff, so this is an affirmation that you are fit to make changes–to the world and to yourself, and not on others.
The universe invites you to shift your focus on things that matter, for the highest good of all.
Perhaps you are part of the transition team who at soul level are devoted to creating this kind of harmony on the planet now, Oracle says. You may have that niggle within you telling you to start some venture, pursue higher learning, or even take on an ambitious task. Grab on it now, rather than focusing on some fear (or insecurity) around your romantic life.
Your fear around your romantic life seems to be much stronger than your will to resolve it. And this could have been happening for a long time now. This card is now telling you that heaven exists, and stop trying to find it in the wrong places. You could be stretching yourself way too thin in relationships, but actually, your beautiful energy is much better if redirected to your creative passion or a social cause.
And so Oracle reminds us: The only way to heal others is to first heal ourselves.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
Five of Pentacles
This signifies difficult times ahead. You may have suffered a major financial setback. You may find it difficult to face yourself, and for reasons you do not fully grasp, it is difficult to seek help.
Money is tight, but you may find your difficult times are coming to a close. You have regained some agency over your circumstances.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…