Taurus Love Tarot – ‘The Sweetest Taboo’
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Creating heaven on Earth | Energies: nosy; standing ground
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
In what ways do you see yourself contributing to the divine plan that’s for the highest good of all? Perhaps that’s what the universe is trying to remind you right now, dear Taurus. You could be spending time on small details and/or sweating the small stuff, so this is an affirmation that you are fit to make changes–to the world and to yourself, and not on others.
The universe invites you to shift your focus on things that matter, for the highest good of all.
Perhaps you are part of the transition team who at soul level are devoted to creating this kind of harmony on the planet now, Oracle says. You may have that niggle within you telling you to start some venture, pursue higher learning, or even take on an ambitious task. Grab on it now, rather than focusing on some fear (or insecurity) around your romantic life.
Your fear around your romantic life seems to be much stronger than your will to resolve it. And this could have been happening for a long time now. This card is now telling you that heaven exists, and stop trying to find it in the wrong places. You could be stretching yourself way too thin in relationships, but actually, your beautiful energy is much better if redirected to your creative passion or a social cause.
And so Oracle reminds us: The only way to heal others is to first heal ourselves.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…