Taurus Love Tarot – They Fear That You Have Moved On
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for September 2021 summary:
Oracle: I am open to seeing both sides of a situation | Energies: healing; stubbornness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Sometimes we feel that the universe is making it difficult for us, but we are not aware that others may be struggling more than we do. This card is a reminder for us not to miss the fact that we all have our own journey, and what’s easy for us can be much harder for others. Whether it’s a privilege or the past experience that has made us stronger, know that others have a different narrative and history than ours.
It is a human reaction to judge others before examining their journey through their eyes with compassion, Oracle says. If channeling compassion seems to be far-fetched from you right now, connect with the love you have for your person, so you can fully understand where they’re coming from.
No matter how your person acts towards you, Spirit invites you to come to higher ground and understand that they could be having a more difficult time than you. If this partnership has ended, all the more that it becomes irrelevant to expect how they should act.
Connect with your heart space and come from a place of love so you can avoid judging your person’s actions. They are going through worse than you think.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…