Taurus Love Tarot – They Feel Freeee
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for January 2022 summary:
Oracle: Building Blocks | Energies: ambitious; rest mode
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
A beautiful work in progress is happening, dear Taurus, so this is a positive sign for you.
You could have been working hard on something for the benefit of your romantic partnership, and you see it happening. If you have recently been out of a relationship, then this is an affirmation that you are attracting a new person in your life. Whether this card is for you or about this new person, allow it to unfold. So, let go of that need for control, and consciously allow the universe to show it to you.
If you are in a relationship, on the other hand, this is a sign that you are solidifying your ties with your person. Same with being single, something is in the works (could be a mutual goal happening), and it can withstand any storm. You are building a solid foundation. Certainly, you are going strong. You and your person are much wiser and more powerful together than apart, Oracle says.
Stick with your vision and never falter. Rigorous honesty is called for, as well as gratitude for a partnership that is meant to withstand the test of time.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…