Taurus Love Tarot – They Make You Feel So Guilty
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: What lights you up? | Energies: focused on self; determined
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Be careful that you won’t lose sight of yourself, dear Taurus. Channel that grace and be determined to be the better person in this situation. Because your person seems to be determined too. However, they are determined to let you forget about the past, almost as if they are not taking accountability for their actions.
I am picking up the energy of a manipulative person from the person you’re dealing with. And this energy is what will influence your road to healing. It seems like they have the ability to make it appear as if you are the worst person for not being able to forgive them quickly. So be careful of that, dear Taurus.
Your strength is that you have a strong sense of self.
So hold onto that and never surrender your power over this person. They are quite good at crying out loud for being the victim here. That’s not your cup of tea, and it seems like they would use it to their advantage.
Just because you don’t shout out loud about being the victim, it doesn’t mean that you weren’t hurt, right?
This person will be very determined for you to change your mind. Don’t tell them your plans. Keep your head low just like a typical Taurus, and focus on yourself.
The Starseed card is a clear sign that you are an old soul. You have a double mission to raise your own consciousness and the consciousness of the planet. So trust your path, because whatever you’re going through right now is building your character to be well-prepared for this evolution of consciousness. Once again, do not lose sight of who you are–this is your strongest weapon against the lemons that are being (or will be) thrown at you. Majority of the old souls just feel like they don’t belong. It is part of the process.
Do not dim your light to fit in or feel accepted by another person. Just because you care about someone it doesn’t mean that you have to be like them. And so Oracle asks, what lights you up dear Taurus? Follow your joy and the answers will dawn on you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…