– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: What lights you up? | Energies: focused on self; determined
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Be careful that you won’t lose sight of yourself, dear Taurus. Channel that grace and be determined to be the better person in this situation. Because your person seems to be determined too. However, they are determined to let you forget about the past, almost as if they are not taking accountability for their actions.
I am picking up the energy of a manipulative person from the person you’re dealing with. And this energy is what will influence your road to healing. It seems like they have the ability to make it appear as if you are the worst person for not being able to forgive them quickly. So be careful of that, dear Taurus.
Your strength is that you have a strong sense of self.
So hold onto that and never surrender your power over this person. They are quite good at crying out loud for being the victim here. That’s not your cup of tea, and it seems like they would use it to their advantage.
Just because you don’t shout out loud about being the victim, it doesn’t mean that you weren’t hurt, right?
This person will be very determined for you to change your mind. Don’t tell them your plans. Keep your head low just like a typical Taurus, and focus on yourself.
The Starseed card is a clear sign that you are an old soul. You have a double mission to raise your own consciousness and the consciousness of the planet. So trust your path, because whatever you’re going through right now is building your character to be well-prepared for this evolution of consciousness. Once again, do not lose sight of who you are–this is your strongest weapon against the lemons that are being (or will be) thrown at you. Majority of the old souls just feel like they don’t belong. It is part of the process.
Do not dim your light to fit in or feel accepted by another person. Just because you care about someone it doesn’t mean that you have to be like them. And so Oracle asks, what lights you up dear Taurus? Follow your joy and the answers will dawn on you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…