Taurus Love Tarot – They Only Have Your Best Interests at Heart
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: The Healing Spiral | Your energy: fear to be vulnerable | Person’s energy: maturity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
You may disagree or not notice it, but your person only has your best interests at heart. They may be asking for a space away from you, but that’s the only way they know how to protect the relationship.
In what ways are you using your words to protect the relationship, dear Taurus? You have a lot of Swords in your reading, and swords are double-edged. That means, you may have their best interests at heart too, but how do you express it? You may not realize it but your brutal honesty and stubbornness may be affecting your partner in a way you can’t imagine. And all you complain about is them being sensitive. How can you empathize with them?
Your partner is still hurt, but the depth of their emotional intelligence and maturity trumps their pain. How do you wish to pay that back, dear Taurus?
What your Oracle card means
The Snake here is a reminder for you to spend time resting, Oracle says. Sometimes it might feel like you are just going in circles, revisiting old wounds that you thought were healed, but Snake indicates that this can be positive, Oracle asserts. Healing happens in a spiral—sometimes the impact of our past trauma resurfaces, and that’s okay. This could be one of the reasons we hurt others without conscious awareness.
Spirit invites you to honor all those feelings (including negative ones)—invite them for a cup of tea and assess them. How can you make changes around it? What are the ways you can improve? Stay focused on your vision of wholeness, Oracle asserts. Being whole would never come from other people, but only from your own efforts.
You are exactly where you need to be, dear Taurus, honor your journey.
As you honor your journey, you fill your own cup too. As you fill your own cup, you will never feel the need to ask your partner to fill it up for you. An equal give and take will just come naturally.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more