Taurus Love Tarot – They Will Try to Win You Back
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: A loving gaze | Your energies: confidence and freedom
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
The Protective Nest right here signifies your innate ability to be receptive of another person’s needs as well as bringing something new to the world. You are a safe place for others, so perhaps this is what makes other people truly attracted to you. Embrace this gift—you could be the hope to another fledgling soul.
But that doesn’t equally mean you have to welcome back and open yourself up to people who may have hurt you in the past.
You have given way too much and perhaps you still have the tendency to empathize with your ex. It’s okay to talk to them just to give them closure, but don’t forget to set your boundaries. Proceed with caution, if I may say. You don’t have to close your doors to the past, but you don’t have to give it all your attention either.
The energy of the Protective Nest is also inviting you to accept that this is a time to nourish yourself.
The Ace of Cups card shows up twice. Indeed, Spirit invites you to tune into your heart space and determine how the energy of love can add value to your life. This does not equate to being in a relationship but could speak of receptivity to how all forms of love show up in your life.
It’s a moment to receive.
Your cards show that you are emotionally strong and you deserve to receive the love that’s meant for you. How can you move forward with joy and receptivity? Give yourself the permission to grieve a relationship that didn’t turn out right, but bring the lessons with you in a union that the universe is working out for you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…