Taurus Love Tarot – They Will Try to Win You Back
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: A loving gaze | Your energies: confidence and freedom
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
The Protective Nest right here signifies your innate ability to be receptive of another person’s needs as well as bringing something new to the world. You are a safe place for others, so perhaps this is what makes other people truly attracted to you. Embrace this gift—you could be the hope to another fledgling soul.
But that doesn’t equally mean you have to welcome back and open yourself up to people who may have hurt you in the past.
You have given way too much and perhaps you still have the tendency to empathize with your ex. It’s okay to talk to them just to give them closure, but don’t forget to set your boundaries. Proceed with caution, if I may say. You don’t have to close your doors to the past, but you don’t have to give it all your attention either.
The energy of the Protective Nest is also inviting you to accept that this is a time to nourish yourself.
The Ace of Cups card shows up twice. Indeed, Spirit invites you to tune into your heart space and determine how the energy of love can add value to your life. This does not equate to being in a relationship but could speak of receptivity to how all forms of love show up in your life.
It’s a moment to receive.
Your cards show that you are emotionally strong and you deserve to receive the love that’s meant for you. How can you move forward with joy and receptivity? Give yourself the permission to grieve a relationship that didn’t turn out right, but bring the lessons with you in a union that the universe is working out for you.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
Queen of Wands
You or someone around you is a high achiever and revels in new challenges and new ideas. Though she is warm and passionate, she is also decisive and intense, representing ambition and vibrancy.
This could indicate self-righteousness. Though you or someone around you are passionate and accomplished, you can take a long time to course-correct when you are in the wrong. Your goals may not be consistent, and your core beliefs may be prone to change.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…