Taurus Love Tarot – They Wish They’re Somewhere Else
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Align your life | Energies: controlling; hopeful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
In what ways can you help your person discover their truest potential, dear Taurus?
There seems to be strong sense of non-cooperation (if not control) coming from you, and this is something that bothers your person. While they could easily brush it off, this energy gets the best of them and hinders them from expressing their most authentic self.
In what ways can you genuinely accept these differences? They are very different from you and this is the very strength of your union. However, it seems like you are not using it to your advantage. You are in a relationship with someone of their own person. Relationships are not supposed to aspire for being the same person as your lover.
Your person want to be somewhere else.
They want to be with you forever—of course! In fact, if you ask them if they can live without you, they would answer no. However, they have aspirations too that are beyond you and your relationship. Allow them to discover and eventually achieve this. And that is where you could channel that sense of control.
They need your help, dear Taurus.
Spirit invites you to stay grounded to who you are. Change is one of the certainties of life–traverse it with grace. Surrender to how you and your person have changed, and align life to that way of being, Oracle asserts. Let go of who you once were and embrace these changes. Sometimes we outgrow people or they outgrow us. However, if you live a life aligned with your authentic truth, then there’s nothing much to lose at all.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…