Taurus Love Tarot – They Wish They’re Somewhere Else
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Align your life | Energies: controlling; hopeful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
In what ways can you help your person discover their truest potential, dear Taurus?
There seems to be strong sense of non-cooperation (if not control) coming from you, and this is something that bothers your person. While they could easily brush it off, this energy gets the best of them and hinders them from expressing their most authentic self.
In what ways can you genuinely accept these differences? They are very different from you and this is the very strength of your union. However, it seems like you are not using it to your advantage. You are in a relationship with someone of their own person. Relationships are not supposed to aspire for being the same person as your lover.
Your person want to be somewhere else.
They want to be with you forever—of course! In fact, if you ask them if they can live without you, they would answer no. However, they have aspirations too that are beyond you and your relationship. Allow them to discover and eventually achieve this. And that is where you could channel that sense of control.
They need your help, dear Taurus.
Spirit invites you to stay grounded to who you are. Change is one of the certainties of life–traverse it with grace. Surrender to how you and your person have changed, and align life to that way of being, Oracle asserts. Let go of who you once were and embrace these changes. Sometimes we outgrow people or they outgrow us. However, if you live a life aligned with your authentic truth, then there’s nothing much to lose at all.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…