Taurus Love Tarot – Will Do Everything to Prove Themselves to You
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Rest deeply | Energies: closed off; trying hard
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Your person feels so insecure, thinking that they fucked up so hard they would never have a chance to be with you again. They may have done something wrong in the past, but they are willing to make it up to you.
They will attempt to show you that they are worthy of a chance.
The Flower Spirit is here to remind you to loosen up, dear Taurus. Everybody is worth a second chance. If you think they are no longer worthy of that second chance, then perhaps Spirit invites you to take a chance on forgiveness.
The love is still there but it’s not enough to welcome them back into your romantic life once again. I get that. I’m not telling you to be with them romantically, but to be their guiding light in their journey toward maturity.
In what ways can you show your maturity, if not show acceptance of their situation?
The forgiveness is not for them actually, but it’s for you. If not for your peace of mind, but for a clean slate. It’s like setting an intention that you are working on your goals not out of vengeance, but out of the need to be a better person in general. What kind of motivation would you choose, dear Taurus?
You are firm in your stance and that’s something I will applaud you for, but find ways you can learn empathy, if not gentleness.
Connect with your inner child
You and your person have both learned a lot from this journey and the Flower Spirit is here to remind you to never forget about the playfulness of your spirit.
Your person is now on the path of emotional and spiritual maturity. Allow them to prove themselves to you, and be there for them when they need it. Let go of the resentment and disappointment.
The Phoenix is a sign that this connection will be resurrected at the right time. Perhaps to be transformed into a genuine friendship when both of you have already matured. There seems to be an inward journey happening to both of you at an individual level, almost as if preparing you to be refined with more beauty and power than you could imagine.
Allow that deep rest to happen, so that when the time to reset has come, you are both ready for that beautiful union.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…