Taurus Love Tarot – Will Do Everything to Prove Themselves to You
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Rest deeply | Energies: closed off; trying hard
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
Your person feels so insecure, thinking that they fucked up so hard they would never have a chance to be with you again. They may have done something wrong in the past, but they are willing to make it up to you.
They will attempt to show you that they are worthy of a chance.
The Flower Spirit is here to remind you to loosen up, dear Taurus. Everybody is worth a second chance. If you think they are no longer worthy of that second chance, then perhaps Spirit invites you to take a chance on forgiveness.
The love is still there but it’s not enough to welcome them back into your romantic life once again. I get that. I’m not telling you to be with them romantically, but to be their guiding light in their journey toward maturity.
In what ways can you show your maturity, if not show acceptance of their situation?
The forgiveness is not for them actually, but it’s for you. If not for your peace of mind, but for a clean slate. It’s like setting an intention that you are working on your goals not out of vengeance, but out of the need to be a better person in general. What kind of motivation would you choose, dear Taurus?
You are firm in your stance and that’s something I will applaud you for, but find ways you can learn empathy, if not gentleness.
Connect with your inner child
You and your person have both learned a lot from this journey and the Flower Spirit is here to remind you to never forget about the playfulness of your spirit.
Your person is now on the path of emotional and spiritual maturity. Allow them to prove themselves to you, and be there for them when they need it. Let go of the resentment and disappointment.
The Phoenix is a sign that this connection will be resurrected at the right time. Perhaps to be transformed into a genuine friendship when both of you have already matured. There seems to be an inward journey happening to both of you at an individual level, almost as if preparing you to be refined with more beauty and power than you could imagine.
Allow that deep rest to happen, so that when the time to reset has come, you are both ready for that beautiful union.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…