Taurus Love Tarot – You Want to Do Just Nothing
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Who or what is triggering you? | Energies: apathy; insecurity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
You are exactly where you need to be, dear Taurus. If you feel like doing nothing today or even this month, so be it. If that means not following through with a previous endeavor, then so be it. Sometimes we just have to pause in order for us to be on our toes again.
The person you are dealing with (I strongly feel like this is your partner/wife/husband) is very much in the dark right now. If you don’t feel like explaining, so be it. Because you really don’t owe anybody an explanation. Sometimes not talking is good for our mental health, and this is what I strongly picked up from your reading.
Know dear Taurus that all is well, and at the end of the day, the universe and your person always have your back. In the meantime, use your person’s behavior to mirror back to you what you need to reflect on. Sometimes we feel upset over things or situations we can’t even identify, and that’s okay. If you get the chance to sit and reflect, then ask yourself what could those triggers be?
The filter of our own experience is how we experience life 90% of the time, Oracle says. This could be through our own projections, and our beloved becomes the reminder of what is inside of us that we haven’t healed yet. Our relationships are often the best mirrors of our trauma, if not the fact that we postpone healing.
Spirit invites you to look closely at your experiences. How can you express your feelings so they could rise to the surface and be known to you? What do you need to witness about yourself?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Death (Major Arcana)
Though it may initially read as a bad omen, Death simply refers to cycles of change in a broader sense.
You may lack proper closure, and unable to let go of the past.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more