Taurus Love Tarot – You Want to Do Just Nothing
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Who or what is triggering you? | Energies: apathy; insecurity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus love tarot
Oracle | Taurus love tarot
You are exactly where you need to be, dear Taurus. If you feel like doing nothing today or even this month, so be it. If that means not following through with a previous endeavor, then so be it. Sometimes we just have to pause in order for us to be on our toes again.
The person you are dealing with (I strongly feel like this is your partner/wife/husband) is very much in the dark right now. If you don’t feel like explaining, so be it. Because you really don’t owe anybody an explanation. Sometimes not talking is good for our mental health, and this is what I strongly picked up from your reading.
Know dear Taurus that all is well, and at the end of the day, the universe and your person always have your back. In the meantime, use your person’s behavior to mirror back to you what you need to reflect on. Sometimes we feel upset over things or situations we can’t even identify, and that’s okay. If you get the chance to sit and reflect, then ask yourself what could those triggers be?
The filter of our own experience is how we experience life 90% of the time, Oracle says. This could be through our own projections, and our beloved becomes the reminder of what is inside of us that we haven’t healed yet. Our relationships are often the best mirrors of our trauma, if not the fact that we postpone healing.
Spirit invites you to look closely at your experiences. How can you express your feelings so they could rise to the surface and be known to you? What do you need to witness about yourself?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
Ace of Pentacles
This is a lucky card. You may have a lead on a new opportunity to expand your source of income. You could do more, and your contributions are more valuable than you realize.
You are faced with a sudden financial setback of some inconvenience. Though it will not upend your livelihood, it still makes life a little more difficult than it needs to be. Perhaps you counted your chickens before they hatched.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…