Taurus Love Tarot – You Will Step Up
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for February 2024 summary:
Oracle: Protective Nest | Energies: grit; willpower
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Your reading | Taurus Love Tarot
The Oracle | Taurus Love Tarot
You may be facing some financial issues or a lack of motivation to take action, dear Taurus. For some, there could be imbalances in resource management and finances within your household. It may feel unfair that you’re spending more than your partner or that there’s a lack of communication and equal distribution of tasks. This unresolved issue may be causing you to struggle with making decisions and finding direction in terms of your financial situation.
There may also be a loss of control over your finances or your partner’s overspending, which is hindering your financial goals. This imbalance in resource management could be causing strain in your relationship, with one person overspending and being impulsive while the other struggles to make ends meet. However, it seems that around February or March, you will seek closure and start to break free from this stagnant situation.
You’re tired of this unresolved issue and you’re ready to take control. You want to find a balance and harmony in your financial matters, without letting money define or influence your love for each other. It’s important to overcome these challenges and communicate openly to reach a mutual understanding.
You are their solace
If your partner is struggling with addiction, it’s time to take action. But the Protective Nest here is a reminder to channel your nurturing energy. This card symbolizes motherhood, which means Spirit invites you to extend a helping hand to your person.
Paradoxically, don’t mother your partner. Guide them without being too harsh, care for them without being overprotective, and don’t baby them without being dismissive. Moreover, be mindful of how your words or actions can affect a fledgling soul, Oracle says.
You don’t want to sit idly by while they spiral out of control. Although you may have tried to help in the past, it’s important to accept that change must come from within them. Strive for a balance between supporting them and respecting their journey. Alternatively, focus on filling your own cup so that you have the energy and capacity to support them when they need it.
Remember, you are not the captain of their ship, but you can lend a helping hand when they seek it. Together, you can navigate through these challenges and create a healthier and more balanced financial future.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed. As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
by Yoshi Yoshitani
Features rich, vibrant art and a keen understanding of traditional tarot archetypes infused with worldly insight and folkloric spirit.
Illustrator Yoshi Yoshitani brings fables, ancient mythologies, and spiritual legends to life on the Major and Minor Arcana cards, inspired by the cultural traditions of China, Japan, Peru, Norway, Persia, England, Greece, Denmark, the Maori tribe of New Zealand, and more.
by Nicoletta Ceccoli
Celebrated illustrator Nicoletta Ceccoli draws in a style of provocative enchantment. These oracle cards provide insight into complex questions, where the dark mingles with the light and reveals the shades of gray that illuminate our most profound truths.
by Catrin Welz-Stein
Visionary collage artist Catrin Welz-Stein intermixes unexpected elements of nature and imagination, creating a sumptuous world where flower spirits and floating castles happily co-exist. Each of the 52 oracle cards captures a magical moment full of delightful surprises and vintage charm. Powerful messages in the 44-page guidebook lead you into discoveries of insight that inspire new ways of looking at life. Catrin Welz-Stein uses digital images to express her creativity and tell unique stories. Her artwork has an ethereal feel that explores the area between imagination and reality. Catrin is originally from Germany but has lived in Korea and Malaysia for several years with her husband and two children, thus there is also a subtle Asian influence in her work.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…