Taurus love today – Back to Basic
– Summary –
Oracle: Chop Wood
Your current energy: nagging
Your person’s energy: conservative
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Taurus love today reading may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today reading
There is a nagging vibe around you right now, dear Taurus. The Knight of Swords signifies being headstrong, if not stubborn. Perhaps you are overly assertive about your concerns, that you actually forget about how your person is feeling. You may also be calling one’s BS right now, but perhaps you are invited to ask, where is it coming from?
You have bright ideas about how to approach your situation, but it seems like you are pushing it to your advantage. There’s an unbridled ambition around you. Moreover, you are unapologetic about it (because you think you’re right), but bordering ruthless.
The person you’re dealing with seems like a sucker for social norms and order. Perhaps they are pushing for their conservative (sometimes impractical) views. As a result, being on the same page becomes a struggle. Your truth is different from their version of truth, and the need to conform seems to complicate the scenario.
Taurus love today guidance
This strongly signifies your grounded energy, dear Taurus. It could be reminder to reconnect with who you truly are, or to not get too above the clouds and lose your identity. This card perfectly represents humility, and perhaps it has something to do with the home life.
Detach from your head space, and perhaps get back to the basics. Be present and enjoy the mundane in the current moment. All is well, Oracle says, so just be.
“Chop wood, carry water,” the Zen proverb advises. As you do that, you allow the Spirit to create miracles for you. Gratitude and appreciation may be called for right now as you allow things to unfold. Loosen that grip.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.