Taurus love today – Lovers’ quarrel
– Summary –
Oracle message: A new start is coming!
Your current energy: impulsive
Your person’s energy: decisiveness
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Taurus love today reading may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today reading
You have the exact energy as the reading today, dear Taurus. You are too eager about a romantic idea, to a point of being demanding. If this is an argument that you feel so right about, be sure you have your ego checked before you speak with a loved one.
This could also represent illusions and control, and you are running the risk to act based on impulse, and from a less loving space.
The person you’re dealing with seems too eager too, but eager to take a break from you. They are coming from a place of decisive action, and just one more wrong move (from you) they are about to step back and leave this situation behind.
Taurus love today guidance
This is an affirmation that something positive is about to happen. This could be a “yes” to your question right now, and exciting times lie ahead.
This could also mean, however, that it’s about time to welcome something new, even if it means you have to start all over again. You don’t have to demand what you desire, dear Taurus. Sometimes you just have to trust the fact that all happens in divine timing.
Starting from scratch may be your most dreaded experience, but this New Moon card comes up in your reading with the nudge that anything new is worth exploring, because it’s the only way you can rediscover hidden aspects of yourself or get to know someone who resonates well with your energy. It’s a time of rebirth, Oracle says.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.