Taurus love today – Pedantry Kills Creativity
– Summary –
Oracle: The Tribe
Your current energy: pedantry
Your person’s energy: self-sacrificing
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Taurus love today reading may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today reading
This is your energy, dear Taurus. If this is not overindulgence, it could be pedantry. You are a highly grounded individual but also known to be a pleasure seeker, so this trait could be “eating up” your partner. Perhaps you are hyper-focused on something to a point that you’re being too critical about the small stuff.
The person you’re dealing with is creating needless sacrifices, which may have something to do with you. Someone is in limbo or feels stuck, but they do not (or refuse to) find any reason to break free from people perhaps because it’s out of love. They could also feel being the victim in this situation.
Taurus love today guidance
Find what works for the both of you instead of demanding people to adjust to yours. Spirit invites you to find the common ground and that “proper dance” between you and your person. Otherwise, it’s time for you to find where you truly belong.
This is the most opportune time to take in what you have learned from your person, and observe its difference with yours. You are in the perfect place to make changes in order to experience the best version of who you can be together, Oracle says. Choose your role and be true it.
Know when to stick to your guns and when to walk away. Do not dim your light for others, because authenticity is empowering. However, do your part in listening to others too. Sometimes you’re the leader, but sometimes it pays to be the follower too.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.