Taurus love today – Projections
– Summary –
Oracle message: No Place Like Home
Your current energy: attachment
Your person’s energy: competitive
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Taurus love today reading may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today reading
You are holding on too much about this potential partnership. You could be calling in your soulmate, or you desire to be with one, but there is some sense of attachment towards a past situation. There seems to be a resistance to replace stagnant energies, and perhaps you are not aware of it.
This could be an invitation for you to reassess your points-of-view, and be honest about the things that hold you back. An external force (perhaps this person you’re dealing with) is making you realize or reflect on this at the current moment.
Your resistance to change appears to be projected to your person, and they are unknowingly becoming like you.
The person you’re dealing with is in a competitive vibe, almost willing to battle it out with you. There seems to be a power struggle in this partnership. Hence, both of you run the risk of dragging each other down and making the relationship messy and disorganized.
Taurus love today guidance
Spirit invites you to come home to yourself and speak your truth. Do it with neither pride nor humility, Oracle says. Observe your own feelings and be mindful about how you communicate. As you stand as an observer, you would be able to see through the eyes of your soul. See the positive aspect of your soul, and that’s what you’ll project as a result.
Spirit also invites you to learn to be home in this relationship by trying to choose something unfamiliar. Trust that you can traverse the unknown. Connect with your heart, because that’s where home is. Resistance sometimes happens when we refuse to connect within to guide us through the unknown.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.