Taurus love today – Should I Stay or Should I Go?
– Summary –
Oracle: Fork in the Road
Your current energy: hardworking
Your person’s energy: looking for distractions
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Taurus love today reading may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today reading
The world is on your shoulders, dear Taurus. Perhaps you are the type of individual who likes to build a strong foundation, and you will do everything in your power to make it work. You are firm, solid, and grounded right now. However, there seems to be an energy of burnout here. You could be working too hard to make this relationship in tip-top shape, but at the expense of your own energy.
Ten of Wands is always a call for leadership and delegation of tasks.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be non-cooperative in solving this recurring relationship issue. There seems to be a power struggle around here, and perhaps they are standing their ground as a form of protest to your will. They are trying to distract themselves, perhaps because they just can’t bring themselves on the same boat.
Taurus love today guidance
You are called upon to make a decision, and consider the consequences as you prepare to choose a path. You have arrived at a point wherein you need to make a choice. This could be as difficult as choosing yourself over them.
Other people will not make this choice for you, and this is one of the most important crossroads of your life. It will be a meaningful one, nonetheless.
Perhaps this is a “should I stay or should I go” scenario. Be honest with yourself as you make that choice. A conscious decision rather than just hanging on is better, because all roads lead to the lessons you must learn in relationships, Oracle says. Whatever it is, it will bring you to a path of a truer experience of the heart.
Do not fret about the outcome of your decision. For as long as it is based on your authentic voice, it will never go wrong.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
You may also subscribe to be notified when new readings are up or check out the daily tarot
for personal readings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.