– Summary –
Your current energy: giving way
Your person’s energy: defeatist
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Taurus love today reading may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today reading
Are you deciding to leave something behind, dear Taurus? If this is not about showing what’s inside your pockets, this is turning a new leaf and being responsible for your own actions. This is a good thing, especially if your decision to do this comes from the fact that you are now acting liable for your past mistakes. You are hearing your person out, I feel.
The person you’re dealing with is coming from a defeatist attitude. Perhaps this is their nature, but your energy feels like you are taking the higher road and helping them get through this mindset. They feel a sense of defeat once again, and perhaps it’s stemming from the fact that they have failed you.
There are self-sabotaging beliefs surrounding them, and perhaps that’s the black swan that you need to help them with.
Taurus love today guidance
The first card in the deck, Yang, signifies the masculine energy of taking action. This calls for movement and creative activity. Perhaps right now both of you have communicated about how you could move forward. So an appropriate action is called for. Now is the perfect time to take that action, because you are the shaper of your destiny, Oracle says.
Take the lead to dance to the tune of love. Both your energies are coming from the head space. Perhaps this Oracle energy is also that Swords energy–the head space. But this card seals the deal–take concrete action on what you think is the right thing to do. Your mutual respect and love have guided you to accept your misgivings and acknowledge that it’s time to move forward.
The most important part of this card’s message is very appropriate: be mindful of the tendency towards aggressive and impulsive behaviors. Chase and lead with intention. Above all, practice temperance and diplomacy before taking that concrete step towards the mutual goal. Nobody needs fixing, but your strategy towards the goal can be brought to alignment.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.