Taurus Love Today – They Want to Make You Happy
– Summary –
Oracle: Time for a Nap
Your current energy: burnout
Your person’s energy: taking action
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Taurus love today reading may be for another Taurus-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Taurus love today reading
Hurting over an incident surrounding this connection, dear Taurus? While pain is inevitable and you acknowledge that, it feels like this pain is different from past hurts–it’s burnout. Your heart is broken and perhaps you just can’t be your rational self at the current moment. If this is not about heartache, this may have something to do with extreme sadness about where you are at right now.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be taking action or pursuing an idea. This is my “regroup” card so perhaps they are taking action towards a mutual goal. If you are in a relationship with this person, they could be taking the lead right now and just giving your space. It feels like this person is finally stepping up and they are working on pursuing a plan.
If you are single, an ambitious or intelligent person is coming towards you, but you might not notice them right now.
Taurus love today guidance
This card signifies a temporary non-action. Spirit invites you to “take a nap”–see that clever, fast-paced fox resting? Not wanting to rest does not mean you are stronger. Allow dreams to arise, and recharge so you could be your optimal self.
Let the cares of your world go, and free yourself from your own goals. Your person would want to do things for you now, so trust and thank them.
Don’t make any plans right now. The only plan you want to make is that time for your nap. Epiphanies have a way of showing themselves to you when you pause and allow them to reach your consciousness.
If this is not workaholism, then it could be Messiah complex. Regardless of your situation, channel your inner strength to rid of exhaustion. Allow yourself to be renewed, so you can go full speed ahead.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.