Taurus Tarot – Doing the Same Mistake Again?
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus tarot reading for June 2023 summary:
Oracle: Get grounded. Connect with nature | Energy: fortitude
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus tarot
Oracle | Taurus tarot
Be centered, calm, and focused, dear Taurus. Refocus on what’s left and move forward. If you are not sure about this, Spirit invites you to get grounded. That could mean practicing mindfulness, trying out yoga, spending time with nature, or simply connecting with loved ones that you may have not communicated with recently.
It’s all too easy to get swept up with other people’s energy and mistake it for your own, Oracle says. Your boundaries will be blurred, as you absorb energies around you.
The phrase “Join them or beat them” may sound all too familiar to you. In your current case, it seems like you run the risk of joining them. That means you run the risk of falling into that vortex of being somebody you are not. But Spirit invites you now to stop dimming your light to accommodate someone’s smallness.
If you are having a hard time setting boundaries, you might need to spend time alone to fill up your inner well. Get grounded.
How to fill your inner well
Filling your inner well means taking care of your emotional, mental, and spiritual needs. Here are some tips to help you fill your inner well:
- Practice self-care: Take time to do things that make you feel good, such as biking (exercise), hiking (spending time in nature), or getting a massage.
- Connect with others: Seek out new social connections that align with your values and interests.
- Pursue your passions: Engage in activities that excite your inner child.
- Learn something new: Take a class or workshop to learn a new skill.
- Practice gratitude: Express gratitude for the good things that come your way. Moreover, be grateful for your challenges because it’s an opportunity for you to connect with your higher self.
- Seek professional help: If you are struggling with addiction or any mental health issue, do not fear seeking help from a therapist.
Your cards show your mental fortitude to transcend your current challenge. Certainly, your experiences have molded you to how strong you are today, so you are fully equipped to liberate yourself from your past mistakes.
Good luck, dear Taurus!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more