Taurus Tarot – Meeting Halfway?
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: No Place Like Home | Your current energy: demanding
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus Tarot
Oracle | Taurus Tarot
It’s time to come back to yourself, dear Taurus.
Be mindful that you are projecting to others what you really want to accomplish yourself. If you feel miserable, insecure, or fearful—ask yourself, where is it coming from? You could be expecting much from others without being clear about it first. And so you police and wait for them to commit a mistake.
Don’t forget to check in with yourself regularly.
Relationships are not about changing people. Sometimes it has to be us who need to change and grow toward the best versions. But we can only determine our game plan towards our best versions only if we are aware of our traits, good or bad. So it all starts with self-awareness.
And so Oracle advises you today to rediscover yourself. Spirit is telling you that your ability to trust yourself and feel at home in your own skin is beginning to solidify as you claim your dignity and integrity—aspects of yourself that no one can take away from you.
Speak your truth, and don’t be afraid to show your vulnerable side.
Sometimes we demand so much from our loved ones, but we do not express our intention. We lash out and speak up without a clear intention. It’s as if there’s a void inside that we wish to fill in ourselves, but we just can’t, and so we expect others to fill it for us. And guess what, we destroy partnerships simply because we refuse to deal with them.
Be mindful that you are not expecting your person to fill in your inner well. It’s not their duty, but yours. When we expect others to fill in our inner well and throw assumptions along the way, we hand them the power to control our lives. As a result, when they fail to do so, we blame them and say: “I feel alone in this relationship.” Yeah, it’s as if it is somebody else’s duty to make you feel happy.
Relationships are always a two-way street.
Today, find time to rediscover aspects of yourself that you have to accept, dear Taurus. And come home to yourself.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more