Taurus Tarot – Meeting Halfway?
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: No Place Like Home | Your current energy: demanding
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus Tarot
Oracle | Taurus Tarot
It’s time to come back to yourself, dear Taurus.
Be mindful that you are projecting to others what you really want to accomplish yourself. If you feel miserable, insecure, or fearful—ask yourself, where is it coming from? You could be expecting much from others without being clear about it first. And so you police and wait for them to commit a mistake.
Don’t forget to check in with yourself regularly.
Relationships are not about changing people. Sometimes it has to be us who need to change and grow toward the best versions. But we can only determine our game plan towards our best versions only if we are aware of our traits, good or bad. So it all starts with self-awareness.
And so Oracle advises you today to rediscover yourself. Spirit is telling you that your ability to trust yourself and feel at home in your own skin is beginning to solidify as you claim your dignity and integrity—aspects of yourself that no one can take away from you.
Speak your truth, and don’t be afraid to show your vulnerable side.
Sometimes we demand so much from our loved ones, but we do not express our intention. We lash out and speak up without a clear intention. It’s as if there’s a void inside that we wish to fill in ourselves, but we just can’t, and so we expect others to fill it for us. And guess what, we destroy partnerships simply because we refuse to deal with them.
Be mindful that you are not expecting your person to fill in your inner well. It’s not their duty, but yours. When we expect others to fill in our inner well and throw assumptions along the way, we hand them the power to control our lives. As a result, when they fail to do so, we blame them and say: “I feel alone in this relationship.” Yeah, it’s as if it is somebody else’s duty to make you feel happy.
Relationships are always a two-way street.
Today, find time to rediscover aspects of yourself that you have to accept, dear Taurus. And come home to yourself.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…