Taurus Tarot – They’re Not Who You Think They Are
– Quick View –
Your free Taurus love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: Where do you need to establish better boundaries? | Energy: frustration
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Taurus tarot
Oracle | Taurus tarot
Spirit could be inviting you to lessen the energy you’ve been giving toward this person who’s being stubborn or is trying to hide things from you.
It’s time to create clearer boundaries in your life and don’t say yes even if you mean no. This will result in resentment and will leave you exhausted in the long run.
Please honor your truth, dear Taurus.
Do not attempt to change your person, nor be impatient with their own soul journey. They have their own karma. That means, what they need to learn in life will run its own course that you are not (and will never be) in control of.
Stay where you are and don’t put matters into your hands, because you are exactly where you need to be. If you feel like you are unlucky in relationships, then reflect on your own journey as well. What is the universe trying to teach you right now?
Dealing with someone difficult
Dealing with someone who’s being difficult could be a delicate situation, but here are some tips that may help, before you actually rush through a decision.
- Look for signs: If you suspect them to be lying, look for signs such as avoiding eye contact, fidgeting, inconsistencies in their story, or getting defensive when questioned.
- Stay calm and neutral: If you confront the person, try to remain calm and neutral. Avoid getting emotional or aggressive, as this can escalate the situation and make it harder to get to the truth.
- Ask open-ended questions: Just ask and never assume. Ask open-ended questions that allow the person to explain their story in detail. This can help you identify inconsistencies or gaps in their story.
- Listen carefully: Just observe their body language and tone of voice, and see how that matches their narrative.
- Seek help if necessary: Ask mutual friends or your relationship counselor for advice.
If you are at your wit’s end in dealing with this situation, know that you are already doing your part to make it work. Spirit reminds you that what you have planted will blossom soon. You really don’t have to press someone for truth, because the system will take care of itself!
Remember that relationships are always a two-way street, so let go of your need to rush through decision-making. That means, it might help if you will engage in a heartfelt conversation first, before you assume and judge them for their choices.
Express your truth but acknowledge their own journey as well. If something does not sit well with you, assert what you would appreciate for them to do.
When your boundaries are clear, others know where they stand and you are able to give freely, Oracle asserts. Ask yourself right now: Where in your life do you need to express and establish better boundaries?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…