Virgo Love – Can’t Meet Their Wants
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle: Pleiades. Channel and uplift humanity. | Energies: withdrawn but firm
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Virgo love tarot | full reading
Virgo love tarot | Oracle message
Have you ever felt like you’re fighting an uphill battle? As if no matter how hard you try, you’re always left feeling like you’re not doing enough? It’s as if you’re running a marathon, but the finish line keeps moving further away. I get you and know that it’s okay.
Spirit sees your struggles, your fears, and your insecurities. It sees the pressure you’re under, and the weight of the world that you’re carrying on your shoulders.
It might seem like the world is against you right now, but remember: the strongest trees grow against the wind. Your situation may seem challenging, but it’s only because you are being prepared for something greater.
The Tower card in your reading symbolizes turmoil, but it also signifies the potential for transformation. Yes, your foundation might be shaking, but that’s because it’s time to build something stronger. Something better. You are the architect of your own life, and sometimes you just have to allow everything to crumble for you to build a new one.
Communicate your feelings and needs to your partner, but if you feel that they won’t understand or change, it may be time to prioritize your well-being and say yes to yourself. You have the resources and courage to make the right decisions and create a better future for yourself.
It’s time to prioritize YOU, and it seems like you are already doing it!
What Spirit wants you to know
The Pleiadeans, a group of star beings, are here, ready to assist and guide you. They understand your double mission—to grow at a personal level and to raise the vibration of the planet. They are ready to help you channel your inner strength and wisdom.
Follow the signs that are being presented to you along the way. Don’t hold back, because your openness to those will bring you to where you should be. And it could be the much-needed healing and rediscovery that you have been waiting for.
Remember that it’s always okay to walk away from situations that are no longer serving you.
Activate your inner light by looking at the Oracle card and whispering:
I call upon Pleiadean consciousness of the highest realms and highest good of humanity to work through me. Let me be a channel for only the purest light of the essence of Source. Let me channel in a way that also serves me.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…