Virgo Love Tarot – A New Chapter Is About to Come
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Ideal romance | Your energy: anxiety and fear of the unfamiliar
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
It’s time to face the elephant in the room before you venture into something new, dear Virgo. Being the Virgo that you are, you could be sitting on your issues for the longest time. It’s time to make things happen and to trust yourself as you go into the unknown.
The Change of Seasons card (you always get this card!) here is a clear sign that transformation is happening around you. However, it will never be a good one if you don’t embrace it. As my meditation teacher puts it, all circumstances are neutral; it only becomes negative if we think so. So, acknowledge this change in your life right now. If for the life of you, you can see the positive side of it, then think of it as a new season that will run its course but will also shift into another in a few months’ time.
What will you choose?
Seasons change, just as we do. Nothing is ever still, not a river, not even the mighty oak, and certainly not us, Oracle asserts. Nobody can even give an accurate answer to the question, “How do you see yourself 10 years from now?” But you can always envision something good because you’re turning on that switch in your psyche called HOPE.
We can only hope for the best, but working on that best scenario is up to us.
You cannot change course, dear Virgo, but you can always choose how you respond to it. Allow the certainty of the cycle of seasons to be your grounding force. Moreover, trust in your innate capacity to persevere. You have what it takes!
Do not withdraw from these issues, because the more you do, the more it becomes harder for you to accept an explosion of issues—which is what The Tower in your reading suggests.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…