Virgo Love Tarot – A New Chapter Is About to Come
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Ideal romance | Your energy: anxiety and fear of the unfamiliar
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
It’s time to face the elephant in the room before you venture into something new, dear Virgo. Being the Virgo that you are, you could be sitting on your issues for the longest time. It’s time to make things happen and to trust yourself as you go into the unknown.
The Change of Seasons card (you always get this card!) here is a clear sign that transformation is happening around you. However, it will never be a good one if you don’t embrace it. As my meditation teacher puts it, all circumstances are neutral; it only becomes negative if we think so. So, acknowledge this change in your life right now. If for the life of you, you can see the positive side of it, then think of it as a new season that will run its course but will also shift into another in a few months’ time.
What will you choose?
Seasons change, just as we do. Nothing is ever still, not a river, not even the mighty oak, and certainly not us, Oracle asserts. Nobody can even give an accurate answer to the question, “How do you see yourself 10 years from now?” But you can always envision something good because you’re turning on that switch in your psyche called HOPE.
We can only hope for the best, but working on that best scenario is up to us.
You cannot change course, dear Virgo, but you can always choose how you respond to it. Allow the certainty of the cycle of seasons to be your grounding force. Moreover, trust in your innate capacity to persevere. You have what it takes!
Do not withdraw from these issues, because the more you do, the more it becomes harder for you to accept an explosion of issues—which is what The Tower in your reading suggests.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more