Virgo Love Tarot – All Good, But…
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: Where are you being called to journey to? | Energies: stability | all over the place
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Spirit invites you to choose the right people to come around your energetic space. You have the opportunity to be surrounded by people who are enthusiastic enough to make you feel the same, but you may be choosing to ruminate about things that have to be dealt with in the future. Stay present, dear Virgo, and bask into that energy of love. You are love and in love, dear Virgo.
Honor that healing energy that you have with you right now, dear Virgo. Learn from your past mistakes, and make an effort to keep that so it won’t happen again. Spirit invites you to reassess your relationship with this joyful and intuitive person because they have so much to give that you may be taking for granted.
The person you’re dealing with may seem like they have other things to do, but it doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t share with you their nurturing and enthusiastic energies any less. They are in your life for a reason, and maybe your differences will help you get through challenges in life.
This card comes up in your reading because Spirit invites you to go on a soul journey. Some people call it “soul searching”–travel somewhere new, see old friends or meet new people. Explore. Follow the invisible soul trail and be open to new beginnings. Your soul is now ready to journey deep, Oracle says. Once you find people who resonates well with your soul (or heart), then you will realize that you really are not alone.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more