Virgo Love Tarot – Feeling Left Alone in the Dark?
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Divine orchestration | Energies: obsession; moving forward
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Your strong capacity to overthink about the situation makes it overbearing for your person. You are on loop about thinking things through, but practices self-restraint in expressing it. Moreover, you are either closed off, or in escape mode.
You just want to run away.
Is it to run away from your person or the bad situation? Whatever it is, it seems like you are really running away from yourself. In what ways can you help yourself face the situation without bitterness or angst? Which aspects of your attitude towards your love life can you humbly let go off?
The person you’re dealing with seems in a good space right now, if not dealing with this more maturely. They are not backing down, but this “not backing down” attitude comes more from a space of love and care for you, rather than thinking about their own selfish motives.
They truly care about you.
Love is confusing and tough, isn’t?
This person may have chosen to just let go of you right off the bat, but they choose to stay. They choose to help. Are you listening?
You have a choice, dear Virgo, but whether or not this choice is out of stubbornness, then at the very least channel that grace to accept not only the outcome of your choices, but also accepting your self fully.
Know that you have a legion of helpers you can lift up your uneasiness to. This is the Council of Light–a team of benevolent beings who assists in the evolution of our consciousness. Sometimes you just have to be pinned down to the ground so that you would be able to connect with these ascended masters and angels. Think of them as your Spirit Guides. They are here to help, but they cannot do so without your permission. Put in your requests and let them get to work, Oracle asserts.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…