Virgo Love Tarot – In a Dark Phase Right Now
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Have you answered your deepest calling? | Energies: contentment; sadness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
There is a presence of strong authoritative energy around your relationship, and it takes over everything.
Both of you may not be aware of this (no one will admit to it too), but it is such a strong force enough to make you feel depressed, or disconnected from your authentic truth.
In what ways can you come home to yourself, dear Virgo? You may have surrendered your power over the other, to a point that you have neglected your own well-being.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be in a dark phase right now. They are on a healing journey and they are struggling with finding their own light. It’s a moment of respite and regeneration. In fact, you could be away from each other right now, or not on speaking terms.
You have long fought for this self-[removed]or freedom), and the time has come. Somewhere on the horizon lies your success in being able to reconnect with your Inner Child.
Joy has been elusive to you, but through your creative spirit, you can transform unwanted emotions into something beautiful.
You are born to do this, Oracle asserts. Moreover, Spirit invites you to bravely pave a path. Living a heart-and-soul-led life is not all fluffy and smooth-saling, but heeding this call means you are giving yourself the gift of growth. It requires courage to do so, and you have it.
Think of your fears as opportunities to expand, Oracle says. The only one who’s holding you back is yourself. This is a sign that fear surrounds you (or over-analysis), and this fear must be present for you to learn how to channel your inner warrior.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more