– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Have you answered your deepest calling? | Energies: contentment; sadness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
There is a presence of strong authoritative energy around your relationship, and it takes over everything.
Both of you may not be aware of this (no one will admit to it too), but it is such a strong force enough to make you feel depressed, or disconnected from your authentic truth.
In what ways can you come home to yourself, dear Virgo? You may have surrendered your power over the other, to a point that you have neglected your own well-being.
The person you’re dealing with seems to be in a dark phase right now. They are on a healing journey and they are struggling with finding their own light. It’s a moment of respite and regeneration. In fact, you could be away from each other right now, or not on speaking terms.
You have long fought for this self-[removed]or freedom), and the time has come. Somewhere on the horizon lies your success in being able to reconnect with your Inner Child.
Joy has been elusive to you, but through your creative spirit, you can transform unwanted emotions into something beautiful.
You are born to do this, Oracle asserts. Moreover, Spirit invites you to bravely pave a path. Living a heart-and-soul-led life is not all fluffy and smooth-saling, but heeding this call means you are giving yourself the gift of growth. It requires courage to do so, and you have it.
Think of your fears as opportunities to expand, Oracle says. The only one who’s holding you back is yourself. This is a sign that fear surrounds you (or over-analysis), and this fear must be present for you to learn how to channel your inner warrior.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…