Virgo Love Tarot – Resistance Is Your Name
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: TREE OF LIFE – Self-correct | Energies: resistance; contentment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Something is bothering you yet again and it keeps you in the loop. So much conflict and resistance around you, and instead of you surrendering to the divine plan, you tend to over-analyze the situation.
From what used to be a petty fight, comes serious arguments. Something has to change, but instead of you confronting it head-on, you choose to sit on it and think, rather than feel.
In what ways can you connect with your person’s heart? Moreover, in what ways can you tune into the rhythm of their soul? They seem to be emotionally fulfilled with changes that happen around your situation, but it’s you who seems to be perpetually unsatisfied.
The Tree of Life as your Oracle card is such a positive sign. Like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, this card energetically blesses you with abundance. Moreover, just like Our Lady of Guadalupe’s miraculous apparition, this serves as a sign from the universe that you are not alone. You don’t have to over-analyze this situation, because sometimes you don’t have to figure everything now.
The Tree of Life offers the blessing of his supportive system so that any imbalance in your life may self-correct, Oracle says. This is the exact energy of your person, so you might want to redirect your energy to just be with them—no talking—just be. Love transcends words anyway. No rhyme and reason is needed.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…