Virgo Love Tarot – Resistance Is Your Name
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: TREE OF LIFE – Self-correct | Energies: resistance; contentment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Something is bothering you yet again and it keeps you in the loop. So much conflict and resistance around you, and instead of you surrendering to the divine plan, you tend to over-analyze the situation.
From what used to be a petty fight, comes serious arguments. Something has to change, but instead of you confronting it head-on, you choose to sit on it and think, rather than feel.
In what ways can you connect with your person’s heart? Moreover, in what ways can you tune into the rhythm of their soul? They seem to be emotionally fulfilled with changes that happen around your situation, but it’s you who seems to be perpetually unsatisfied.
The Tree of Life as your Oracle card is such a positive sign. Like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, this card energetically blesses you with abundance. Moreover, just like Our Lady of Guadalupe’s miraculous apparition, this serves as a sign from the universe that you are not alone. You don’t have to over-analyze this situation, because sometimes you don’t have to figure everything now.
The Tree of Life offers the blessing of his supportive system so that any imbalance in your life may self-correct, Oracle says. This is the exact energy of your person, so you might want to redirect your energy to just be with them—no talking—just be. Love transcends words anyway. No rhyme and reason is needed.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Pentacles
You or someone around you is eager to explore new creative or professional opportunities. There is money to be made, and you are excited to participate in this environment.
You are getting in your own way. You set unrealistic goals, and neglect to learn the basics of your job. You might be inexperienced but haughty, refusing to do any task you deem beneath you. Seek guidance and learn from the parts of your work that seem unglamorous.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…