Virgo Love Tarot – Resistance Is Your Name
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: TREE OF LIFE – Self-correct | Energies: resistance; contentment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Something is bothering you yet again and it keeps you in the loop. So much conflict and resistance around you, and instead of you surrendering to the divine plan, you tend to over-analyze the situation.
From what used to be a petty fight, comes serious arguments. Something has to change, but instead of you confronting it head-on, you choose to sit on it and think, rather than feel.
In what ways can you connect with your person’s heart? Moreover, in what ways can you tune into the rhythm of their soul? They seem to be emotionally fulfilled with changes that happen around your situation, but it’s you who seems to be perpetually unsatisfied.
The Tree of Life as your Oracle card is such a positive sign. Like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, this card energetically blesses you with abundance. Moreover, just like Our Lady of Guadalupe’s miraculous apparition, this serves as a sign from the universe that you are not alone. You don’t have to over-analyze this situation, because sometimes you don’t have to figure everything now.
The Tree of Life offers the blessing of his supportive system so that any imbalance in your life may self-correct, Oracle says. This is the exact energy of your person, so you might want to redirect your energy to just be with them—no talking—just be. Love transcends words anyway. No rhyme and reason is needed.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more