Virgo Love Tarot – The Time Has Come
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Where do you need to establish better boundaries? | Energies: wishful; heartbroken
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Do you feel hurt just by doing what needs to be done? You walk away, only to find yourself going back. There is a push-and-pull–you are inconsistent and you falter perhaps most of the time. So you hate yourself for it.
This card comes to you right now to tell you that it is totally safe for you to assert boundaries. Saying NO to others is okay. And not looking back is actually saying YES to yourself. That means, you’re creating clearer boundaries. And you are being called to do this right now.
The resentment you feel is not about you being the bad person as you perceive it, but actually your inability to stick in saying yes to yourself. Once you turn your back away from someone is not about being mean to them, but it’s you honoring what you truly deserve. Sometimes we need to walk away completely, and it’s actually a humbling experience. You heal others by healing yourself first.
Saying NO is actually a spiritual act, Oracle asserts. The most compassionate and loving people are actually those who have the clearest boundaries. Because when they say YES, they give it all and unconditionally.
Tune it to your gut feel, and hear it clamor when you are doing things half-heartedly. It’s actually more selfish when you do things half-heartedly, because you are not acting freely. When you don’t act freely, everything else you do has some conditions. As a result, you are building those energetic blocks that builds resentment and worse, unhappiness.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…