Virgo Love Tarot – The Time Has Come
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: Where do you need to establish better boundaries? | Energies: wishful; heartbroken
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Do you feel hurt just by doing what needs to be done? You walk away, only to find yourself going back. There is a push-and-pull–you are inconsistent and you falter perhaps most of the time. So you hate yourself for it.
This card comes to you right now to tell you that it is totally safe for you to assert boundaries. Saying NO to others is okay. And not looking back is actually saying YES to yourself. That means, you’re creating clearer boundaries. And you are being called to do this right now.
The resentment you feel is not about you being the bad person as you perceive it, but actually your inability to stick in saying yes to yourself. Once you turn your back away from someone is not about being mean to them, but it’s you honoring what you truly deserve. Sometimes we need to walk away completely, and it’s actually a humbling experience. You heal others by healing yourself first.
Saying NO is actually a spiritual act, Oracle asserts. The most compassionate and loving people are actually those who have the clearest boundaries. Because when they say YES, they give it all and unconditionally.
Tune it to your gut feel, and hear it clamor when you are doing things half-heartedly. It’s actually more selfish when you do things half-heartedly, because you are not acting freely. When you don’t act freely, everything else you do has some conditions. As a result, you are building those energetic blocks that builds resentment and worse, unhappiness.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…