Virgo Love Tarot – They Are Dying Inside (Or Not Really)
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for January 2022 summary:
Oracle: To the Sea | Energies: couldn’t care less; overwhelmed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Spirit invites you to recognize how pieces fit together, and how the universe conspires for you. There is a natural pattern of events going on around you, so take notice. This card is all about flow and fluidity.
Let go of taking the matters into your hands, dear Virgo, or just let everything go. You and your person’s combined goals must steer the ship, Oracle says. So there is no need to shut down or refuse to talk about it.
Spirit invites you to take a leap of faith or have the courage to initiate a heartfelt conversation with your person. You may need to negotiate or identify ways where you could make it win-win. Perhaps it’s also time to let go of your individualities or quirks that get into being compassionate towards one another.
Stop getting inside the cave and not talking about it. Someone in this connection (or perhaps both of you) is putting up a front just to avoid argument. Moreover, both of you may have been refusing to confront the elephant in the room, to a point that it has already blown out of proportion.
This card is a reminder for you to trust the ebb and flow of life. That means, a disheartening situation will soon pass, or perhaps you need to recognize that you have already outgrown another and it’s time to move forward to something new. It may be uncertain, but it definitely will allow you to grow. Trust yourself.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…