Virgo Love Tarot – They Are Dying Inside (Or Not Really)
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for January 2022 summary:
Oracle: To the Sea | Energies: couldn’t care less; overwhelmed
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Spirit invites you to recognize how pieces fit together, and how the universe conspires for you. There is a natural pattern of events going on around you, so take notice. This card is all about flow and fluidity.
Let go of taking the matters into your hands, dear Virgo, or just let everything go. You and your person’s combined goals must steer the ship, Oracle says. So there is no need to shut down or refuse to talk about it.
Spirit invites you to take a leap of faith or have the courage to initiate a heartfelt conversation with your person. You may need to negotiate or identify ways where you could make it win-win. Perhaps it’s also time to let go of your individualities or quirks that get into being compassionate towards one another.
Stop getting inside the cave and not talking about it. Someone in this connection (or perhaps both of you) is putting up a front just to avoid argument. Moreover, both of you may have been refusing to confront the elephant in the room, to a point that it has already blown out of proportion.
This card is a reminder for you to trust the ebb and flow of life. That means, a disheartening situation will soon pass, or perhaps you need to recognize that you have already outgrown another and it’s time to move forward to something new. It may be uncertain, but it definitely will allow you to grow. Trust yourself.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more