Virgo Love Tarot – Tired of Waiting?
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: Where are you being called to journey to? | Your energy: exhaustion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Imrama is a Celtic word that speaks of soul journeys wherein you don’t know where to go exactly, but your soul leads the way. It’s either you are on a soul journey, or you are invited to be in one, dear Virgo.
A shift takes place when you traverse a path that your soul truly craves. What activities bring you joy? In an earthly realm, what’s your travel bucket list?
Take time to reconnect with your creativity and engage in the activities you love the most. Moreover, trust your own knowing and gravitate toward thoughts that offer liberation from suffering. That sounds too metaphorical, but I know that you really know what to do, but there could be fears about taking action steps.
Give yourself permission to go deeper into self-discovery.
You may be feeling anxious about the unfamiliar, but trust that you are supported in this new chapter of your life. It is time.
The Oracle suggests that ideal romance awaits you, so don’t withdraw from the issues and embrace the transformation happening around you. Remember that you have what it takes to persevere and choose to respond to the changes with positivity.
Welcome the period of rebirth down the road. Get up and just do it.
Life is too short to hold back on creating something new for yourself.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more