Virgo Love Tarot – Too Good to Be True
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: What is the niggling feeling trying to tell you? | Current energy: sick and tired
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Do you feel like you want to do something but something just keeps blocking you to take action? Is self-doubt or channeling your inherent critical self yet again? If you were to silence that inner critic, which message would be loud and clear to you? And so Oracle asks, What is this niggling feeling trying to tell you?
This niggle is a tiny voice in your head that tells you to do something ridiculous. It’s not even a dark thought, just a socially inappropriate act from a critical Virgo. This could be sending that message, professing your love, or sending an apology. This card comes up in your reading to never numb that thought because it’s high time to face it.
Draw your attention to the light within you that is bursting to come out, Oracle says. Until you face it, it will continue sending signs and bait to awaken it. The thought of acting on it could be very scary, but it only comes up because the divine knows that you are ready. Answer it now.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more