– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for November 2021 summary:
Oracle: What is the niggling feeling trying to tell you? | Current energy: sick and tired
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Do you feel like you want to do something but something just keeps blocking you to take action? Is self-doubt or channeling your inherent critical self yet again? If you were to silence that inner critic, which message would be loud and clear to you? And so Oracle asks, What is this niggling feeling trying to tell you?
This niggle is a tiny voice in your head that tells you to do something ridiculous. It’s not even a dark thought, just a socially inappropriate act from a critical Virgo. This could be sending that message, professing your love, or sending an apology. This card comes up in your reading to never numb that thought because it’s high time to face it.
Draw your attention to the light within you that is bursting to come out, Oracle says. Until you face it, it will continue sending signs and bait to awaken it. The thought of acting on it could be very scary, but it only comes up because the divine knows that you are ready. Answer it now.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
More spiritual hacks
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…
- How to Connect with Intuition: 7 WaysWere there times that you feel like you know something without actually knowing how you know it? Do unwanted situations happen and you suddenly see yourself blurting, “I knew it!” If you can relate with Read more…