Virgo Love Tarot – Unhappiness or Boredom? You Don’t Know.
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Trust | Your energy: downtrodden | Person’s energies: hesitation
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
Both of you seem to be wanting to escape—whether it’s temporary or permanent—you don’t know. While your person is more confident to walk away at this time, you are still unsure and uncertain about the right decision.
You are stuck in that dark room, and you are leaning towards making a living out of that dark room you are in right now. Rumination is what keeps you alive currently, and you seem to be contented by it.
The Rose Garden is a reminder that a rose is beautiful and strong because of its thorns, not in spite of them.
There are aspects of yourself that long to be witnessed by you, dear Virgo. How can you get out of that dark room and reconnect with yourself?
The Moon, on the other hand, is a reminder that no matter how dark life could be, the sun will always shine tomorrow. It is temporary, and the only way to make that darkness permanent is if you choose to stay in that lane. And so they say, you cannot heal from the same space that you were broken. I’m not saying that you are broken, dear Virgo, but energy flows where your intention goes. That means, if you intend to stay at that dark phase, then your Spirit Guides will absolutely have a hard time getting you out of there.
Sometimes we don’t need divine intervention, but only a full recognition of where our emotions at, without judging ourselves. And then taking action on how we would deal with them.
The Moth here is a message for you to trust your own knowing. See through the darkness and gravitate toward the thoughts that offer liberation from suffering, Oracle says.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…