Virgo Love Tarot – Utterly Pointless
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle message: Celebrate. Don’t be so serious. | Energies: confusion, distraction
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Virgo love tarot: full reading
Virgo love tarot: Oracle message
You have a multitude of options and a vivid imagination, dear Virgo. Magic is brewing, indeed!
It is important, however, to ensure that your worries do not overshadow your dreams. Take bold steps toward your desires and embrace the endless possibilities that lie before you.
It seems that someone is captivated by you but is hesitant to express their feelings. Alternatively, it could be the other way around! It is time to break free from uncertainty and communicate your true emotions. This newfound openness may lead to a new opportunity that brings you closer to this person. Therefore, it is crucial to seize this opportunity as it presents itself.
Consider planning your exit from situations or relationships that no longer serve you. Trust that in doing so, better things await you. Embrace the magic of new beginnings and have faith in the positive changes that lie ahead.
The Play card that pops up once again in your reading is a clear reminder of the importance of rest and leisure. Allow yourself to release the seriousness that weighs you down and celebrate! Engage in activities purely for the sake of enjoyment, detached from any desired outcome. Take inspired action today and celebrate your achievements with love and gratitude.
Find something that brings laughter to your heart, as laughter is the best medicine. Reach out to a loved one, have a good laugh, and ignite your inner child. Create moments of delight and quiet your mind, allowing your spirit to whisper and guide you.
Remember that when you let go of attachment, ideas, clarity, and solutions effortlessly flow in. By flowing with life’s natural rhythm, you can navigate through it with ease and grace.
Having play as an essential part of your life allows your mind’s hemispheres to converse and connect, creating a balance that we all love. It also helps to keep us less cranky!
Follow your inner spark, dear one, and effortlessly illuminate the world around you. Embrace the activities that bring you joy and light, and fully engage in them.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Emperor (Major Arcana)
You have done as much preparation as necessary, so move forward with your plans.
Power is abused and corrupted. Be careful not to overstep your sense of authority.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…