Virgo Love Tarot – You Are Very Ready for It!
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle: Things are changing at a cellular level | Energies: excitement; diligence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
The person you’re dealing with seems hurt but cares about you so much that they are willing to make more sacrifices. There’s something new they are working on, and if this still doesn’t work, they wouldn’t know how to go further. They care about you no matter what.
It is time for you to create something new. Your momentum is high right now, dear Virgo, so take advantage of it. Now is the right time to take action. You have been thinking about this for the longest time, but you have been doubting yourself all along. If you feel so dissatisfied and you feel the need to shake things up, it’s now time to make it happen. The Sun rests at the end of your reading—a clear affirmation that you are treading the right path.
Let go of your need for control and take it easy on yourself. Take action but you don’t have to rush the movement. Baby steps make progress. Certainly, it’s about the journey, not the destination.
Deep healing is happening around you, and you are not who you were yesterday, Oracle says. Keep doing the work because you are transforming. It’s time to release old ways of being that have kept you in fight-flight-freeze mode. Give yourself the chance to release trauma as your driving force, Oracle asserts.
As you traverse the path of transformation, review your relationship with your body. Receive support and allow healing to happen. You are deeply loved, and you will be supported by the universe as you embrace this.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
Nine of Wands
You are resilient in times of weariness. There is no giving up when your goals are so close.
Your setbacks have proven to be too much, and you feel broken under the weight of your responsibilities. The journey has been long and unfulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…