Virgo Love Tarot – You Know Who Holds the Key to Your Heart
– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: You are not alone | Energies: always on the fence; contentment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
The person you’re dealing with is very contented and would be ready to commit. They have everything they need and they fully acknowledge that. Their heart is in the right place, and there is nothing else they could be wanting for. If you are not partnered up with this person, it doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t open themselves up for you. Perhaps, they are just waiting for you.
You are always on the fence about doing something that you know it would make you happy. Perhaps self-doubt or insecurity—we don’t know (do you?). But your cards are showing that you are fond of contemplating your next move, only to sleep on it again and take no further action. And this greatly contributes to yourself being stuck and perhaps overburdened.
The Lovers card seems to be the strongest card in your reading, and it’s the core of your reading. You are making a choice and you recognize this person who seems to be the “perfect key” to your heart. They are totally different from you. Moreover, they seem to be doubts about this. However, you know how deeply you care about this person. It’s time to take action, dear Virgo.
If you lack the courage to take action, Spirit wants you to know that you are not alone. Allow your Spirit Guides (Keepers of the Earth) to guide your path. Call upon them, because they are here to help. Certainly, ask, and you shall receive. Increase your capacity to receive support, Oracle says, because you deserve to be rewarded.
What kind of support do you need right now? Try identifying it right now, and express it. It’s okay to ask. Your Spirit Guides see you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Wands
You rise to meet your challenges. This indicates competition and maintenance of the status quo you have achieved. You are sure of your goals and there is no negotiating them.
The struggles proves to be too much, and you are overwhelmed from the effort of defending yourself.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more