– Quick View –
Your free Virgo love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: You are not alone | Energies: always on the fence; contentment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Virgo love tarot
Oracle | Virgo love tarot
The person you’re dealing with is very contented and would be ready to commit. They have everything they need and they fully acknowledge that. Their heart is in the right place, and there is nothing else they could be wanting for. If you are not partnered up with this person, it doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t open themselves up for you. Perhaps, they are just waiting for you.
You are always on the fence about doing something that you know it would make you happy. Perhaps self-doubt or insecurity—we don’t know (do you?). But your cards are showing that you are fond of contemplating your next move, only to sleep on it again and take no further action. And this greatly contributes to yourself being stuck and perhaps overburdened.
The Lovers card seems to be the strongest card in your reading, and it’s the core of your reading. You are making a choice and you recognize this person who seems to be the “perfect key” to your heart. They are totally different from you. Moreover, they seem to be doubts about this. However, you know how deeply you care about this person. It’s time to take action, dear Virgo.
If you lack the courage to take action, Spirit wants you to know that you are not alone. Allow your Spirit Guides (Keepers of the Earth) to guide your path. Call upon them, because they are here to help. Certainly, ask, and you shall receive. Increase your capacity to receive support, Oracle says, because you deserve to be rewarded.
What kind of support do you need right now? Try identifying it right now, and express it. It’s okay to ask. Your Spirit Guides see you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…